Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Modifier1

Rear lift from a B-10 A/C

RayS
I have sold one to a guy that used it on a 7000 series tractor. You would not beable to use the new style hitch for a moldboard plow though. You would also need a set collar part number 2157695.

MPH
Ray, it is possible to use the new style hitches on the FDT rear lift, just need to drill a hole for the chain lift. IFfffffffff, I recall right it's 2 9/16 from center of shaft to center of the hole. If someone needs I can measure the '64 or the 725.

Modifier1
Ray, so it is usable on my 77 716H? The only thing I am going to use it for right now will be a Back blade. Can the collar still be purchased at Simplicity or can one be made up? I saw a post that someone made a lift from scatch and used a pvc bushing for the big hole. I can't see that holding up to well under a load though.

gwiseman
I have a lift rod with sliding link just ahead of hitch point on top link. Came off parts AC B-212 I bought but I've only seen solid lift rods on FDT. I think it probably was adapted off 300-400 series b/c top link wasnt the newer style. Any possibility AC B200 series used the newer rod?