Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Weekend buys

Chris727

Went to the Lyle Hunsley auction in IL last week. I intentionally didn't bring a trailer because I knew if I did then I'd bring home more tractors (already have 10 times as many as I need.) It was an awsome sale, some things were practically given away.

Highest price tractor was the the B-10 below went for around $550.

Yet the nice looking 210 next to it went for only about $100. I was mainly after the Simplicity leaf collector cart. Got it for $120, complete with tailgate and good paint.

I also bought a large lot of parts, such as plastic gas tanks, deck covers (I think I got around 30 sets of deck covers and 5 NOS winter kits for RBT's. I also bought 3 large lots of Tecumseh gasket sets for 2.50 each, some of them are for the popular cast iron HH100/HH120/0H180 engines. Also scored two lots of NOS Kohler parts, $5 for one lot and $10 for the other. One of them included several K91 parts such as 8 or more head gaskets, 6 or more base gaskets, and a BRAND NEW CYLINDER head for the collectible K91.

I also scored a bunch of AC operators and parts manuals, most at $2.50 per lot.

All in all it was worth the $32 in gas to drive 5 hours round trip. I did see LesH there, didn't get to meet CaptainWeezy. As if that wasn't enough, on Sunday I met with the owner of Galloway Equipment Co which was the local AC dealer from the 40's to 1985. He was only a couple miles from my house. Came home with this load. What can you guys spot in it?

Loader bucket? Sickle mower Buzz saw? Front Counterweight:p TillerDrive Deck Safety shield Cant see what the squarish stuff and framework is on the left of the pallet is

Chris, I wish I would have spoke up. I thought you may have been a member. i remember which one you were now. I remember seeing you with the cart. I wasn't really going to buy much(tractors) but I couldn't not bid on some of that stuff. I had my trailer and was planning on going after a loader in Decatur later that day but that didn't happen and I was too late.:(. I should have bid on that new grader blade. Can you believe it went for $65!

I guess I thought I'd have more than 1 person guess at what I bought but apparently you guys aren't up for a challenge so here goes:

2 front counterweights 1 rear counterweight FDT tiller PTO assembly Speed Jack 540 PTO Cable lift sickle with complete cable mount and pulley (needs a little TLC) B-1 loader bucket only And B-1 Forklift attachment. Its missing the pump, control vavle, and tilt cylinder but the most important parts are there. And yes Sam there are some chute deflectors as well.