Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Newest tractor find

Karl_Brandt

This is my first and latest Allis Chalmers tractor find for 2010. A 1964 B-10 tractor and Allis Chalmers dumping trailer & roto tiller with extensions.Also came with the front counter weight. AC B-10
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0291.JPG[/img]
AC B-10
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0292.JPG[/img]
AC B-10....home made wheel weights.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0293.JPG[/img]
AC 32 inch roto tiller with tine extensions.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0294.JPG[/img]
AC dumping trailer......now I have one in AC name and one in Simplicity name.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0295.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0296.JPG[/img]
42 inch mower deck for newer Simplicity tractor.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0297.JPG[/img]
Me and the nephew had the tractor runing after we drained the water out of the points & then filed the points.:)

Nice scores. My question is, if this is your last AC purchase for 2010, what you looking for now, still have 2 months left.

When I first seen the trailer after looking at the tractor you could not see the tail gate.:(Then as we (me and the newphew)got closer the tail gate was laying in the bottom of the trailer.:) I seen an AD in the paper for a Simplicity 12hp tractor with mower & snowblower for $300.00cdn not running........but over 2 hours away,still thinking about. I have less tractor funds now I bought a new 2010 GMC 4x4 truck. Last truck was a 1995 GMC 4x4. Karl

:O Nice find Karl. Did you get it on our side of the border? Make it look and run like the rest of your collection.^ B10Dave.

quote:
Did you get it on our side of the border?
Yes I got the trailer from the other side of Welland,Ontario,Canada. Only 30km from my house....the AD did not show a picture of the trailer,only tractor and roto tiller. Karl