Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
hotrodtractor

96 Sovereign with command deal

hotrodtractor
Just got home from Delavan where I bought a 1996 Sovereign with a command from a Church Pastor. WOW have not seen a machine this clean since my 75th that I paid a pretty penny for ($2800). This one is nice compression showed 150psi both sides so I will be stealing the engine for my 75th instead of Al's kit for $2400 ship+tax. I pd $1100 cash for the entire machine. Hate to take the engine out but that's why I bought it. Bye the way he just stuck $1000 in to it last year for tons of parts and mostly labor (he got ripped on the labor. Here's my dilemma this machine is way way cleaner/less hrs than my 2000 beast, but the beast has pwr steering. If the pwr steering conversion was not such a labor intensive 8hrs + I would just take the pwr steering off my beast and put it on the 96 and keep that one. I like the black frames better the paint is far far superior. Anyway that's my most resent score. I will try to post some pics soon as it's just getting dark on still in my truck.

hotrodtractor
bye the way those in WI theres one in racine area with a black blower for $1800, looked at it today was a piece of junk hydro lines leaking and command has 125 psi and 100 psi... bad news beware. Told him good luck nice guy named Randy but machine was rough.

Sign in to follow this