Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AC_B-1Novice

7010 - 7012 question

AC_B-1Novice
Is the only difference between the two the hp of the engine? I went to the galary and there isn't even a 7012 listed there. Just wondering if I have a freak. larry

goatfarmer
http://www.simpletractors.com/simplicity/new_in_1978/10,_12_&_14_hp.htm My brother had a 7012H, you don't have a freak of nature.

yukon
i went to my simplicity dealer the other day and out back was 3 7114 all hydros one had a electric lift never seen one before and all the sudden i see 3 of them. i have a 7016 simplicity and a 712 allis but never seen a 7012.

good1369
Hi All, Just picked up 7012H Landlord from a storage facility, flat tires, etc. Looked like crap. It has been sitting out in the elements for 5 years. Changed the oil, cleaned out the gas tank, cleaned air filter, put new fuel filter on, cleaned up the plug, added a smidge of gas, hooked it up to a spare car battery. Bango, started in about 15 seconds. It's a strong runnin Kohler 12 horsepower motor. Now I can add it to my fleet of 2 7119s, and a 7117. One of the 7119 was repowered with 18 hp Briggs, it's gonna go. I really enjoy all your comments. Me be a newby, I'm good1369.