Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

seats

yukon

i bought a 917 allis tractor the other day the seat was ripped pretty bad two years ago i bought a tractor with a seat cover that slipped over the original seat so i went to tractor supply they had one but it was to short any one know where there is a cover that will fit over the original seat.you can see in the pic its ripped bad i have the same thing on my 916 allis.

Here is one on ebay. It belongs to a member. http://cgi.ebay.com/SIMPLICITY-ALLIS-CHALMERS-GARDEN-TRACTOR-SEAT-/230544878983?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ad8bad87 This seat pan is the same and is made by Michigan Seat Co. You will need to drill new holes and weld in nuts though because the mounting holes aren`t the same as Simplicity. http://cgi.ebay.com/21-222-Snapper-19978-Universal-Medium-Back-Seat-etc-/280476759243?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item414db7b4cb

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts