Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

sickle bar

brockway

I've seen them anywhere between $200 (missing parts) and $400 (complete with decent paint). If it's a pulley lift, it typically runs a bit higher, as long as the pulley and cable is there. Bar lift's are older versions, but also draw a price, if in good shape. Look for bent bar, missing/broken blades, etc. They can be tough to find. I could not find one within a 10 hr drive for several years. Ship weight according to the old Allis specs is 117lbs, so it's a pricey ship.

wow I sounds like I should pick it up then.This guy worked at a dealership back in the 60's and 70's.He has more stuff that I am going to try to get my hands on.

They probably go cheapest on eBay but the only two I've watched sell in person went high. $311 for a hand-lift model in rough but working condition and the other was in a package with a well used B-112 w/tiller and deck that went for $1450 before the bidding stopped.