Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Turbo Blower for Prestige?

Bruker

I have used the Simplicity collection system since I bought my first my first Simplicity in 1999, Landlord Deluxe. This is the the cart and blower, takes about 5 minutes on or off. Love it much better than the trailing units. No problem turning or backing up. Use it during the summer when too much rain leaves excess amount of grass on the lawn. Beats raking!!!!:D:D:D

^Is that the system that hangs on the back of the mower or uses a seperate trailer. Also, do you know what the part number is for the turbo blower?

This is the setup I've been using since '04:

I've been very happy with it. I have a hilly property and with the cart, there isn't any extra weight hanging off the back of the tractor. The cart doesn't pivot where it connects to the tractor, it has 2 wheels that caster and make backing up simple compared to other carts.

Model numbers might be 1693869 for the turbo and 1693870 for mounting kit for 44" and 50" decks. I got these model numbers when investigating a Conquest several years back.

I have the 54" deck and the blower that came on mine is 1693706. The wide body cart is 1694542 and this is standard for most curent and previous models. Mine is the same as the above pictures. There will be parts you will need for the deck unless you get everything with the blower.:o)

We have an almost over welming amount of leaves in the fall and have been using a turbo since the fall of 92. Except for replacing the bearing on the driving pulley twice, it has been trouble free. I think it is the best way to handle the large problem we have here.