Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JP10

Little projects and such

JP10
Finished going through the snow blade with some new bolts and paint. All ready to go.;)

Don't know if you guys use this kind of spray paint but I have been pleased with it. Leaves a nice shine but takes some time to cure, pretty durable too. This company has all shades of Allis Chalmers yellow and persian orange, also Simplicity red/orange. The company's website claims it is mixed to original manufacturer specs, however, they are a bit pricey at $9.95 per can. Just something to look into if you're not as handy as some of the guys here with mixing and matching paint. Us novice types have to stick together.:D

My next project, picked it up down the road and am very excited to find one. Much stronger than the big box store kind and rated at 1000 lbs according to this website's description.

ReedS
Hmmm I just ordered a can of the simplicity red, can't wait to see how that turns out, not cheap when you consider shipping, but I want to see it's match up!:O

JP10
I gave the blade, hitch, little parts 5 light coats and took about 3 cans to complete. Of course it probably all depends on how thick one applies the coats. Thanks for the kind words from everyone.

Sign in to follow this