Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
grnlark

Super Lugs on the Landlord

grnlark
I picked up a really sweet set of Super Lugs yesterday for the Landlord. They still have the hairs on them and the rims are brand new. I have to get them powder coated white to match but I wanted to see what they looked like. I had 23/8.5/12's on it before and these are 23/10.5/12's. I just love it. I think it makes the tractor look mean. Keep in mind of course that I just use mine to race around the yard and it doesn't see any real work. :D

sbull78
i have firestone tri ribs on mine for fronts and had 23 1050's on the back and it looked mean....nice looking machine!!!!it looks like it is ready to pull!!!!

ReedS
Quite honestly these little tractors are only limited in traction by the amount of weight on the rear tires! That said you'll need some wheel weights and as much weight that you can hang off the rear of the tractor to effectively use all the traction those tires can offer, unless your into mudbogging! LOL I'd like a pair of those for my loader tractor are those 2 or 4 ply?

grnlark
quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
I'd like a pair of those for my loader tractor are those 2 or 4 ply?
I have no idea quite honestly. They are Carlisle Super Lugs I know that. I bet it would probably say on the sidewall? I'll check it out when I get home.

Sign in to follow this