Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New one, not a Simplicity, but had to show it.

SimpleTom

Picked up this little guy yesterday at my local shopping spot. I've always wanted one of these just for a show cruiser. It has a 7 hp Briggs with 120v electric start. It had no deck but no matter since I am not planning on mowing with it.

From what I have found it is a 1969 Huffy Caprice made by Huffman manufacturing. Mike, I was thinking that maybe I could find a few more and some Fezs' and you, Erik, Bob, Mark, Todd and I could ride them around in circles in some parades. :D

I've got a buddy at work that has one of those. He's looking to make some more room in his shed. Wanna slow race Tom???

quote:
Originally posted by timflury
Wanna slow race Tom???
I don't think I will be able to compete with your Serf with this one Tim. It was missing the drive pulley and belt but I found one that fit within the belt guides. Put on a new belt, fired it up, pushed down on the pedal and.......ZOOOOOMMM! This thing flys!!

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleTom
From what I have found it is a 1969 Huffy Caprice made by Huffman manufacturing. Mike, I was thinking that maybe I could find a few more and some Fezs' and you, Erik, Bob, Mark, Todd and I could ride them around in circles in some parades. :D
Tom you have raised the standard bar a notch.sm00 Talked to Mike today and he is going to keep his eyes open, oh joy.^