Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

9 Year Old and 64 Landlord

bowhunt4life

Since this forum is Show and Tell I thought I would. My 9 year old daughter helped me chop leaves this weekend. Threw the 64 landlord in first gear and off they went. I followed behind on my craftsman with the lawn sweeper. Few more windy days and all the leaves will be down the wife will have a clean yard.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/55chevy/IMG00203.jpg[/img]
Winter goal is to have the wheels blasted and painted for spring. Enjoy Chris

Tractor looks to be in great shape, as will the young gal's ears be in 45+ years. Great to see her out and workin', and great to see good practices being used. Sure is one thing I wish I had done through my years.

I second that, Brett. With all the air tools and engines I deal with, earmuffs are a must-have accessory. I recently moved up to modified aviation pilot muffs with mic and music to hands-free my phone8D very worth it on those long days in the saddle:p

Thank gang. Yeah I love to bow hunt and I need my hearing. An old boss when I was 20 taught me to always use hearing protection. One of the great lessons I learned and make the kids always where theirs. I like the LL so much I am looking for another in WI or a B-10 in WI. Thanks again.

D A N.....H E S A I D ! ! ! ! ...lol. The 64s are my favorite. I've got two Landlords and two B-10s. The only draw back from their younger brothers of the same body style is the larger turning radius. I put my Hoss and Ugly-Alice to work almost as much as my old Wards Squire. The B-10 typically takes the winter off, along with my beauty 64 Landlord that I semi retired a couple years back. Keep your eyes on Craigslist and Ebay for local machines and don't forget....we have ways of helping transport items within the members forum. Someone will be going your way at some time or another. Looks like a definite keeper you got there! First year Landlords are where my loyalties lie due to them having the black dash and inverted decal. Black trimmed Chrome instead of Chrome trimmed Black, which even it's 64 Allis Chalmers sister tractor doesn't use. Not to mention the odd ball 23D 9hp. Any how....great looking machine!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• simplewrench
    • PhanDad
    • CarlH
    • dragman64
    • BMinor0788
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts