Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Prestige is ready

Ronald Hribar

I installed Deestone lugs on front of my 4 wheel drive Prestige. I had a flat on turf tire and felt it was opportune time to put lugs on. I plan on putting Firestone 23x10:50x 12 Flotation tires on the rear.
[img]/club2/attach/Ronald Hribar/photo3.jpg[/img]

strange on how much the front wheel drive does when the going gets tough, you only realize that you have lost traction when the front wheels start to spin

Nice to see a member with a newer model in here. Welcome! I have always wanted to see how those live front axles work, to allow the wheel to turn, powered, and at the same time drop down to the spindle. Anyone have a schematic of what's inside?

Nice looking front tires dont forget to post a pic when you get the rears ondOd.
quote:
Nice to see a member with a newer model in here. Welcome! I have always wanted to see how those live front axles work, to allow the wheel to turn, powered, and at the same time drop down to the spindle. Anyone have a schematic of what's inside?
I am curious as to what and how that works toodz. Greg

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Hribar
just wait till i get stuck,you will have to bring your beasts to pull me out
That's the trouble with 4 wheel drive, when your stuck your twice as stuck.:D