Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

istandalone

Holy Smokes

istandalone
I gotta lot of reading to do, but I have to admit that this site, although full of wealthy info is very hard to navigate. New here and if I can quit spending money on my tractor I will pay up some dues. From Michigan I have a 7010 with a 16HP from a 7016 in it. Would like to go full hydraulic but still not sure. Just picked up the bigger 7016 rims and tires for it. I also have a 46" Dozer Blade that did not come with the Adjuster Linkage. (Arm and fork needed to swing blade from seated position?) I think the info I need is in this post [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51018[/url] but I guess I do not have access there. If anyone has this info I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any and all help present and future!!!!

RayS
You are correct that is a payed members link. Welcome to the club! Not bad to navigate. Click on the discussion link at the top of the page. The link below shows what non paying members have access to. http://simpletractors.com/club2/membership_benefits.asp

305SS
You will need a ported hydro if you want to go with hydraulic lift. Not sure what to look for on the trans but I bet some here does. I do not think a 7010 came with a ported trans.

HubbardRA
If your tractor has plugs at the points where the two hoses hook up in this picture, then you can hook up a hydrolift. This picture is from my 716H on which I installed a hydrolift. The charge pump driven hydrolifts did not come out on the tractors till the 7100/900 tractors came out, but they can be refitted on the 7000/700 tractors. PM me if you need help.

istandalone
Thanks all, I see my first large problem is that my 7010-16 hybrid is not hydrostatic drive. I was under the impression that some were run on a seperate pump/pulley system. I think I am going to explore using the front output on the engine to couple to a pump???

HubbardRA
Someone in the club supposedly put a hydrolift on a Vickers. I do not know anything about a Vickers myself, since I have never owned one.

SmilinSam
quote:
Originally posted by istandalone
New here and if I can quit spending money on my tractor ....
It just dont work out that way... Get done with one just in time to start another... Then another.. And another... and another.. """""" "" :D:D:D