Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bigdog46

Deutz Spring Green Paint

bigdog46
Was wondering if anyone had access to Spring Green Van Sickle Paint #CML-6015 ? My local Orsheln store sells Van Sickle paint but does not stock this color. When I contacted them about possibly ordering it, they said that they had to order paint by the case and it would cost about 3 time normal as they cannot return any of it. If anyone could buy it at their local farm store for a reasonable price, please let me know. I realize that it would have to be shipped to me by UPS or FedEx. Thanks

ardisam
If you have a local AGCO Dealer near by, the should have the paint in stock. I know a dealer about 20 miles away from me that has it.

bigdog46
My local Agco dealer said he could order it but it would cost about $30 for a quart or $10 for a spray can. Kind of pricey, I thought. If I could find the Van Sickle paint, it should be less expensive. Thanks.

RayS
The AGCO paint is the best that I have used and is very reasonably priced. Looks like you have a dealer in your town. I paid $17.00 a quart last summer from aGCO dealer. It dries alot faster than the Van Sickle paint. Hope a quuart is enough because I couldn`t paint what I did on my 916H with a quart. But I nit pic and usually end up doing things 2 or 3 times. 1 Mile Lazy Diamond Farm Supply 390 Hearth Road Bedford , IN 47421 (812) 834-5145

Bruker
My local TSC carries tractor paint that I believe is made by Valspar. I used some AC orange a while back and it was a very good match. I don't know if they have the Deutz green you're looking for but it might be worth a look.