Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ZippoVarga

Shout out to all you guys

ZippoVarga
Just a quick thank you to every one who comments on the videos I make. I do them to help out my friends, both far and near. A comment was made about my videos helping people all over the world. I have a number of friends who live across the pond who have also benefited from my videos and to them and all of you. Thank you.... The older members knew a different Zippo while I was going through a rough spell, and I wasn't the kindest person to deal with. To you, a special thanks for putting up with my less than desirable ways. Life has leveled out for me and I've tamed quite a bit since those days. I now look forward to popping in to see what every one is up to and I'm amazed at the number of newer members that I've never talked to on here, mentioning my videos and thanking me. The thanks is mine. I am disabled, and the videos give me a sense of purpose. And, since I'm posting this in show and tell, I may as well add a random picture of a Broadmoor chasing a green deere and a yellow cub in the Ratt Fink fashion and a picture of my 728 Broadmoor. I don't recall the artist, but hats off to you!!!! Cheers!! Sean

RUMBLEFISH
Your vids walked me thru my first rebuild. I must have watched your king pin repair job a dozen times. Heck I even bought those needle bearings off you. Thanks for taking the time and effort you put into your quality education videos for us beginners. I guess in a sense it helps you and the rest of us beginners. I call that a win win in my book.

JohnMBerst
Have viewed a few of your video's and learn each time. While my fleet does not match (5200 & 6200), the basic info helps me, and when I help other Simplicity friends in the area. Hope your doing well, and keep those video's coming. Thanks always for sharing.

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by ZippoVarga
And, since I'm posting this in show and tell, I may as well add a random picture of a Broadmoor chasing a green deere and a yellow cub in the Ratt Fink fashion and a picture of my 728 Broadmoor. I don't recall the artist, but hats off to you!!!! Cheers!! Sean
How about SimpleTom, looks like his style.^

ZippoVarga
Thanks again guys. It is great to share other interests as well as our love for these old/newer machines. Just keep the video requests coming. They keep my mind busy!! Cheers Sean

SimpleTom
quote:
Originally posted by ZippoVarga
And, since I'm posting this in show and tell, I may as well add a random picture of a Broadmoor chasing a green deere and a yellow cub in the Ratt Fink fashion and a picture of my 728 Broadmoor. I don't recall the artist, but hats off to you!!!! Cheers!! Sean
[img]/club2/attach/ZippoVarga/deerecubchase.jpg[/img]

Guilty!;) Thank you Sean, for your videos and your compliment.

RedbarnRick
You had the right idea with the videos, it will be relied upon much more than a written how-to and will help many a tractor enthusiest (did I get that one right?) anyhow your vids are much appreciated!

goatfarmer
quote:
The older members knew a different Zippo while I was going through a rough spell, and I wasn't the kindest person to deal with. To you, a special thanks for putting up with my less than desirable ways. Life has leveled out for me and I've tamed quite a bit since those days. I now look forward to popping in to see what every one is up to and I'm amazed at the number of newer members that I've never talked to on here, mentioning my videos and thanking me. The thanks is mine. I am disabled, and the videos give me a sense of purpose.
Sean, I've been here quite a while, I don't remember you ever being hard to deal with.

GrincheyOne
I was quite pleased (not surprised) to find You sharing your expertise and experience here also. If this weather will settle down I can get back to the Landlord, and the Regent. Hope You're feeling better, Buddy!

B10Dave
:D Glad to see you weighing in every once in a while Sean. How did you make out kicking the smoking habit? Hope it's good news.dOd Dave

ZippoVarga
Hey guys.....Please give Grinchy a warm welcome to the club. He and I have been tossing emails back and forth for a few months now and he's a really great guy. I'm glad he decided to join the group and I'm sure the rest of you will also enjoy his antics. As for all the praise on the videos......If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.....with out you guys, there would be no videos. So thank all of YOU!!

3314WV
Great big HOWDY Grinchy......great picture and great video Zippo. We have never met but i have really enjoyed watching your vids.....very informative and helpful.....glad you are doing well....:)

ZippoVarga
Thanks Rick, and the rest of you, for your ongoing support. I'm healing up from my operation last Monday. There are a couple post surgery update videos on my channel. Except for sporting this 3 inch scar on my neck, I'm hopeful the operation is the ticket to getting me back out to the shop. Cheers!!

Sign in to follow this