Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

It Finally Showed Up Today!!!

MarksA-C

I ordered this back in October and it finally arrived! Custom made hitch for my truck! [IMG]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/IMG_0529-Copy680x501.jpg[/IMG]

quote:
Originally posted by RedbarnRick
That a GMC, Mark? Glad to see your still posting!
Nope, got a GMC. But it is a big ol' dirty F150.
[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/Marksac/IMG_0516800x600.jpg[/img]

I hope you use a lockable hitch pin. I have had trailer hitch accessories and such get taken off my truck at in the school parking lot. Looks real sharp who made it?

A guy from the Oak Creek tractor show. He laser cuts these things out, makes stuff from trailer hitches like this to rain gauge holders. Power coated then detail painted. dab1961@hotmail.com Doug 1-815-990-3083

quote:
Originally posted by steve-wis
Really looks nice! I got to ask, what is the piston and rod hanging on there for? Steve
Well you see all these people driving around with plastic balls hanging from their truck. I find those outrageously idiotic... so I decided to put a old piston from a 12hp briggs on there. Just because I can :D

quote:
Originally posted by RedbarnRick
That a GMC, Mark? Glad to see your still posting!
That's Marks rollin' thingamajig..... It's a diesel right mark???;););) I gotta call that guy and see if he can make me a Serf!!

It cost $20 + shipping. I called it a good deal since a "FORD" emblem receiver emblem is $20 at Walmart :D And thats right Tim, The 1992 Rollin' Thingamajig. Ain't a diesel but it blows as much smoke as one :p Give him a call and e-mail him a picture.