Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Kent

'Twas the Night Before Picnic....

Kent
... and I can't go to Rhinelander ... I must have been a very bad boy or something.... 8o) Seriously, I have Air Force Reserve duty and couldn't make it, even if it were closer. Here's wishing you good weather, lots of attendees, even more tractors, and a great time! Kent P.S. Remember to take lots of pictures to share, and keep track of who it is, and whose tractor is whose....

powermax_paul
I'm sitting here with my laptop on the kitchen table in our 1981 Liberty mobile home in Northern WI. (This is our home away from home.) Debbie and I hauled our tractor from our home in Southern Wisconsin earlier today to a place near Rhinelander. I'm so, looking forward to meeting our friends at the picnic tomorrow! I caught one Walleye and a Smallmouth Bass tonite, and tomorrow I get to show off my tractor. How good is that? Life is good (Thanks to God and Country). Savor the moment! I have my Digital camera with. I'll take a many photos as possible. Paul

SmilinSam
Kent, you are not alone. I too from Mass can't go. We can only imagine what it will be like. Maybe some day we could do the same up this way. Hopefully lots of pictures will be taken to be shared with all of us who wished we were there. Good luck to all that attend and I hope the weather is on your side.

grandpawrichard
Kent, Don't feel bad about missing the picnic...what you are doing is far more important to us! Thank You for continuing to serve Our Country! I sure wish I could make it to the picnic, but it's a LONG ways from my home! Dick