Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Picnicing is fun!

Guest Jef

Boy oh boy got home a bit ago and have had a chance to take it all in. And boy there was alot of super people in this club with alot of great Simple/AC tractors out there. Can't wait for next year! Neither can my daughter she just loved the park, Dennis which was perfect to go along with a great weather day. There was something I felt for everyone especially information. Hope to see and hear more tractors and tales next year until then I'll see some of you in the not so distant future. Jeff

Ditto Jeff, I had a great time! What a super bunch of people! I can't wait till next year either. Deb and I aren't home yet so we got to watch TV-12 news out of Rhinelander and they had some nice footage of our lineup. Thanks to Dennis for putting this together, and everyone who made the drive to make it a good turnout. So, when's the picnic out East?! I guarantee that you would have a good time too! Maybe next year on the same day with "webcam" both ways? Really, It was a fun day! Paul

Wally, In Northern WI (land of 10 zillion mosquitos and three fish), they usually don't have breakfast til de ketch da mornin limit. Also ya can't have a beer til after noon (kinda a rule but can be broke on occasion). And what's breakfast without Beer? PS. I released all three this weekend! Paul

Also had a great time at the picnic. Couldn't believe how far people traveled. Everyone who missed it needs to try it in there own area. Lots of fun, great people and awesome tractors. Great job by Dennis and Co. Dennis, next year we need breakfast a little earlier than noon! Wally