Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

TRACTOR SHOW JULY 5-8 2001

AGCO918

YOU GO IN ON THE SOUTH GATE ON RT 121 .GO DOWN EDISON RD AND TURN RIGHT AND GO IN THE SOTH GATE.AGCO918

GREENVILLE FARM POWER OF THE PAST JULY5-8 2001.located at the DARKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS IN GREENVILLE OHIO .take 1-75 north of dayton ohio to 1-70 towards indiania to ST. RT.49 to grenville ohio to the darke county fairgrounds.show is feacturing silver king and sheppard tractors all makes of lawn tractors flea markets tractor pull on saturday night gas engines threshing ALSO NEW THIS YR. we are having old motor cycles cars and trucks.WANTING TO GET AS MANY OF LOCAL MEMBERS WHO LIVE IN OR around GREENVILLE OHIO OR INDIANIA TO COME TO OUR SHOW AND BRING THEIR SIMPLICITY AND ALLIS CHALMERS TRACTORS AND EQUIPMENT .want to have a good turn out like we did last yr.if you want to bring your tractors please let me know as we have less than a month until show.want to show our pride of our orange and have as many allis chalmers and simplicity as we can get .ALL MAKES ARE FEACTURED.just want to do what dennis did in wisconsin yesterday.email me if you are coming to our show with anything as i would like to hear from you so we can all be in one erea.thanks and hope to hear from all of you who live close to greenville ohio.agco918 chad e shafer

Chad, I'll definitely be there again this year. Don't know if I'll bring anything yet though, except maybe a tiller to sell. Had quite a few Sim. and AC garden tractors last year and a few club members but would also like to see more. Question - where in the heck do you park if you are not exhibiting? I had to park in the grocery store lot down the street and I worried about getting towed as signs were posted. The fairgrounds parking said exhibitors only. Brent