Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

what are they worth? Edited, with pics

steve-wis

Going to look at a set of ag bar tires, carlysle 20X10X8, decent shape, with tubes and filled with fluid. The rims won't fit my tractor without modifying them, I have 7/8 axle with pin, these are 3/4 axle with key. Thinking of cutting out the center and making a set of centers to fit. I can get them for $45, I think the tires alone are worth more than that. Are they? Steve Well, got them home. Will need to rework the rims to fit the Allis, but the tires look pretty good. Thread is over 80 percent there, some very minor weather cracks in the sidewalls. Rims are off a crapsman. Will need to redo the hubs to fit my axles, otherwise good to go.

If this post should be moved to show and tell, please feel free, I don't know how to do it myself. Steve

Hey Todd, After all the ads you got to before me, I figured you backed off on this one just to have a little mercy on me! If you want, you can stop by and look at them any time you want.:D:D:D Steve

quote:
Originally posted by steve-wis
Hey Todd, After all the ads you got to before me, I figured you backed off on this one just to have a little mercy on me! If you want, you can stop by and look at them any time you want.:D:D:D Steve
I actually seen the add 2 weeks ago and passed on them and he must of not sold them and relisted them