Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Tractor Projects

larry8200

From left to right: 3212H Sovereign with hydro lift, 6216V with 48" deck, Wheel Horse LT1100 with 38" deck (running), 637 Yeoman (Serf?) Going slow at the moment.

quote:
Originally posted by cojo92
why arent you using the 3212 with hydro lift. are you nuts!! haha:D
I'm hoping it will eventually become a permanent part of my fleet. At the moment it needs SERIOUS help.

Larry, in a way I wish I had your problem. Here it is clear and sunny with no snow at all. It is just too cold for me to get anything done on my tractor projects. To me, that is even more frustrating.:(

quote:
Originally posted by HubbardRA
Larry, in a way I wish I had your problem. Here it is clear and sunny with no snow at all. It is just too cold for me to get anything done on my tractor projects. To me, that is even more frustrating.:(
I symphathize, this morning in NH at 7am the temp was -21, and expected to warm to 0. BRR. The rest of the week only a little better. I dont run anything outside when its this cold unless I absolutely have too. I like snow but I am concerned about having 2-1/2 feet on the ground when the biggest storms are usually in Februeary and March. Probably going to set up a second snowblower. That would be the three belt on the Big 10... I'll be sure to post pics of THAT.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • Bill725
    • GregB
    • TTDE419
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts