Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

worst thing you have took off a tractor

SimplicitySwede

LOL that looks just like the way the engine in my 2110 did when I got it. Got luck on e-bay found another set of tin only 1 year different, blasted and painted it, looks just like new now!

Hey...Ive seen engines like that before:D Worst thing I took off a junk tractor was about 5 lbs of coon sh** from under the hood:Y

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
Worst thing I took off a junk tractor was about 5 lbs of coon sh** from under the hood:Y
Dang,,,, what's that smell?????sm00sm00

quote:
Originally posted by YellowB10
a little sheet metal work and itll be good-as-new! do with that what you did with the gas tank!
i hope your sarcastic lol

you'll have to come join the chat room on Sunday nights or wait until the the bull session in Hartford!;)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch,,,,, The worst thing I removed from a tractor was these rims.

I made the puller and it took about TWO hours worth of work over the course of two days. Nearly a whole can of PB Blaster, a trip to the hardware store for some MAPP gas, some melted candle wax, and a whole lotta beating with the hammer and impact gun. Yeah, here's the "after" pics.http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=115192

• Who's Online (See full list)

• ShaunE
    • SmilinSam
    • a_sannine
    • maxwood
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts