Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3400 Series Picture Thread

cojo92

Post up pictures of your 3400 series simplicities!!!!! Here is mine: she was my second simplicity. my lil' yeoman came first hehe :D This is when it was at my grandparents house for the summer to do their lawn. Summer (july) 2008 (me)

Mike, Looks like a beautiful original tractor! And nice job mowing too. Mine gets a little less original every year but I love it. It's my favorite, can you tell? Pictures from last July.

Here is my 1973 Simplicity 3416H The 3416H was my first Simplicity tractor. The tractor has a newer 16hp engine with starter and hydraulic lift. I now use this tractor for plowing snow in the winter.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image025.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image031b.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image031.jpg[/img]
Karl

Here is a link of my 3410 with a 16 hp briggs and a Homelite hood. I am not sure how to re-post this as a picture. jh http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56455&SearchTerms=Makissic,schredder

Heres mine, By the spring the two tractors will be one with the cherrypicking of the best parts from each. I dont have room to store two tractors and between the two of them there will be one nearly defect free unit whith lots of spare parts on the shelf

Nice pictures guys thanks for sharing! I'll try and get a picture of it current later this week. Got 2 classes tomorrow.

Here is My first simplicity 3414S repowered with a 16hp in 2001
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/baron-s 1.jpg[/img]
with 42' snowblower in 2002
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC00757.jpg[/img]
with chipper in 2006
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC04481.jpg[/img]
with tiller in 2007
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC05768b.jpg[/img]
with plow in 2011
[img]/club2/attach/NandoG/DSC05768c.jpg[/img]

Nice looking tractors. I am negotiating a trade for a 3416h. Not too confident I can pull it off. Supposed to run and drive. Rick