Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Horvik

Need Rear Tiller information

JohnFornaro
I found this thread this morning. I am thinking about attaching a 1690039 tiller to my 3416H. Will this work? What is the part number for the bracket arm and idler pully that need to fit on the frame? Thanks.

RayS
The bracket and pulley part numbers are in the link below. You won`t need that since you are putting it on a 3416H. They have a Vickers not a Sundstrand with filter on the side. All the 36" tillers will fit since you hav a cone clutch on the 3416H. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=115399&SearchTerms=bracket,filter

JohnFornaro
Excellent! Thanks for the response. And that link was very informative. Glad not to need it on 3416, but will be looking for one for the Sovereign, for the sake of interchangeability. The 7116 already has one. I'm slowly working towards one tractor per implement.