Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

need help identifying some parts

cojo92

well a handfull of parts actually. trying to inventory my stuff so i dont waste my $ on a part when i have a few and forgot i had them. just wanna know what some are. got most of this stuff a few years back with my b-110+blower, deck, hi-lo and stinger. the guys told me everything in the crate would be all i need to restore the tractor. Well it has no spake atm (that will be a post soon). anyways here are some of the parts and idk what they are or go to. so i do but just wanna double check: #1

#5 (little hi-lo gears??)

original allis pouch?? like the little paper slip :D i love collecting history papers and items!

#10 (bevel gear box gear?? same gear in FDT and RBT's??)

Thanks in advance guys! ^

I can cross some of the AC numbers when I'm home later. The knobs might not have been for lawn and garden equipment. The pulley appears to be the single 'v' belt conversion pulley for the 48" decks on B-200 series tractors. The bearing flanges are pretty generic and might fit lots of farm and lawn and garden applications.

#1 is a snowblower auger bearing, so are #'s 11 & 12. # 9 could be an early sickle bar arm pivot center. The seals are hard to I'd without the numbers and or sizes IMO. Those blower bearings are nice to have, I just wiped one out last week! Good thing for spares!

Looks like(not in order) blower auger bearings, BGB roller bearing, BGB gear, blower end plates or bearing supports, maybe a steering gear?, axle tube seals, axle tube snap ring. This computer at work sucks, all the pics are way too dark to make out any details...

#6 looks like an axle tube retaining ring... hope I never have to see one of those again... but I know that if I do, I should have an extra on hand... they like to fly around my barn... never to be found again...

The pulley in the box (AC# 2025362) crosses to Simplicity # 2108207 which sells for $49.99 at Jacks. This is the center arbor drive pulley for the B-200 48" decks. The AC parts ID tag for #2026833 crosses to Simplicity #161079, pinion, (NLA) for which I cannot find any "what fits" data through empart, without a pic of the gears themselves it will be hard to ID them. What is in the bag labeled 1601901? That part # doesn't give me any info. The part labeled AC# 2025697 = Simplicity #154397 which is the inner front wheel bearing w/seal for a large frame FDT. A good place to get info on what a part fits, is to go to www.sepw.com and go the the lookup tool on the left. It will allow you to select the brand, then key in the part# and it will show what machines it fits.

Thank you guys for helping. Just a few still need to Identify. Thanks chris for all of your help a research. I appreciate it. :D

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
What size are the seals on #8 ? Do any of the seals have a number on them?
Chris I'm not sure. On train home from school I will check them tonight.