Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis dealer closing

ac.d17iv

quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
Originally posted by Burntime
Sorry, its been closed due to inclimate weather. Postphoned to a later date. Locked up in the probate court system. Cancelled due to too little interest. Bought out by another company. Really. Its mine, all mine:D:D:D

quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by timflury I just happen to have a vacation day. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gee, Moe sm00, Larry dz, and Curly4i.:D:D

quote:
Gee, Moe , Larry , and Curly.
It does state that it will be held in three rings and to bring bidding partners. Seems like you've got that covered. :D

Is this just an older dealership closing for good or another dealer mad as h--- cause Agco is shutting down the other brands and going strictly with the Massey Ferguson name????

Looks like he's selling out for good since the New Holland stuff is also for sale, but yes, AGCO is digging themselves a hole they will not get out of in the North American market. There isn't an AGCO wholegoods dealer for probably 100+ miles from where I'm at.