Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow Blower mount?

OIIIIIIIO

So, I found myself a fairly cheap ($76 bux woo hoo!) snow blower for my B110. In looking at it, and pictures of other units on youtube and what not... I'm not so sure about the mounting... Ive never come across this style before, and Im wondering.. A. How the heck does it mount to the tractor?! (if in fact, it does at all) B. Does it run off the deck drive? And if so, with all that hangin out behind it, how does it pivot? C. Should I scrap it, and get the proper mount for it? Thanks in advance should anyone know anything! -Pat Pictures momentarily...

Yep, its a jeep grill. Have had CJ's for years, thats what shares the garage with my ally. 300 series you say? I wouldn't ever scrap the whole thing, I just thought of removing the mount, and fabbing brackets to drive it off the crank pulley on my tractor. Ive got a welder... I can do anything! lol. Think it would be worth trying to trade someone for the right unit for my B110?

Yep swap or sell it if it's rare you have a better bargaining chip. Grand cherokees have been in my garage for years, lifted, larger tires and heated seats (mmmm heated seats) waddyawant I'm old!

Hello OIIIIIIIO you have to be a member to post pics, it's only $10.00 and well worth the price. I have been a member for about 10 years and have not regretted once. Welcome aboard. jh

Yep, just short of 11" I believe. I've tried to score a crank pulley on ebay twice now, and missed them both. Apparently, those things are like gold!