Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
B10Dave

Seat time today.

B10Dave
dOd I only had between 2 and 4 inches of snow in the drive but it was a nice day so I used the BigTen for an hour or so. First time I could convince my wife to take pics. Here is what I accomplished.^ Dave.

B10Dave
:DTim. The multi colored cab has to do for now. I have looked for a couple of years now for a soft sided cab. No luck so far. When I find one I will put it on the 919 Hydro. I have a blower to rebuild for that tractor and will have to make a single pulley hitch for it. For anyone reading this post, I will travel up to 250 miles for a cab if the price is not silly.Rick; yes it is a gravel drive but the skid shoes are set to leave the bottom 3/4 in. so it doesn't pick up stones.dOd Dave.

perry
nice pics dave, you'll be needing that blower this week. looks like we have a storm comeing thru. do you want any style/brand cab ?. or does it have to be simplicity ?. you missed a older style cab on ebay a few weeks ago. was even on the east side MI.

B10Dave
:DMoney Dave!! BigTen works well. Like I said, I have another blower to rebuild and put on the 919H. That will give me a back up till I find one for the 620. Perry; I don't care what brand or color. I am not that fussy. Unfortunatley I don't chack ebay as often as I should. Feel free to give me a heads up if you see one in your area on ebay or Craigs. Thanks. Dave.dOd

Sign in to follow this