Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Seat time today.

B10Dave

dOd I only had between 2 and 4 inches of snow in the drive but it was a nice day so I used the BigTen for an hour or so. First time I could convince my wife to take pics. Here is what I accomplished.^ Dave.

Do you have gravel under that snow? I had gravel all over the garage roof and the house roof when I had the blower tractor, I was lucky I never broke any windows!

:DTim. The multi colored cab has to do for now. I have looked for a couple of years now for a soft sided cab. No luck so far. When I find one I will put it on the 919 Hydro. I have a blower to rebuild for that tractor and will have to make a single pulley hitch for it. For anyone reading this post, I will travel up to 250 miles for a cab if the price is not silly.Rick; yes it is a gravel drive but the skid shoes are set to leave the bottom 3/4 in. so it doesn't pick up stones.dOd Dave.

nice pics dave, you'll be needing that blower this week. looks like we have a storm comeing thru. do you want any style/brand cab ?. or does it have to be simplicity ?. you missed a older style cab on ebay a few weeks ago. was even on the east side MI.

:DMoney Dave!! BigTen works well. Like I said, I have another blower to rebuild and put on the 919H. That will give me a back up till I find one for the 620. Perry; I don't care what brand or color. I am not that fussy. Unfortunatley I don't chack ebay as often as I should. Feel free to give me a heads up if you see one in your area on ebay or Craigs. Thanks. Dave.dOd