Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

a little warmer clean-up

rokon2813
Since most of you guys are out playing in the snow and cold, I thought I'd post something a little warmer to look at. With the wood stove and kerosene torpedo I keep it about 65 in here when I'm working :D:D Bringing in the last load of goodies and dumping it just made a big mess out of what already needed cleaning up so I have work to do :O:O Evenings and weekends is all I have so it might take a while LOL By the way, there are 9 tractors there ;)

Burntime
Dan, I was hoping that my garage looked like that after yesterdays allis auction. No suck luck. I swear at tractor auctions I never get lucky. I even asked blt to come along as a good luck charm. He ended up staying home with a cold. Hopefully the next one will be fruitfull.

cwm1276
I have a garage heater on natural gas in my garage. I had it running all day (it has a regular thermostat) warming up and melting off my snowblower. It sure is nice to get the garage up to 50-60 degrees to be able to do anything and just work in a sweatshirt vs a winter coat. I even have an old garage door opener for my tractor so as soon as I can close the door, I do and keep the heat in.

Sign in to follow this