Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Burntime

Rare Burntime footage!

Burntime
Well, like a dummy my cab was not back on. Here is some rare footage of me on the tractor. Not that I am shy, I just got the wifey-poo to snap some pics. Nothing like a few 5 foot drifts to work the tractor! By the way, there is a large boulder retaining wall on each side of the drive. The 3rd pic is the retaining wall I built. The summer pic is in my gallery to give you an idea.

hotrodtractor
Mike glad to see you got some seat time... my 2yr old son loves watching out the window seeing the rooster tails from the blower :) today would have been a bad day to not have the cab on as it was so windy and the snow is light.

hotrodtractor
I would never want to put a cab on in the cold to many bolts and stuff.. I am too lazy to even take apart in summer I just leave it whole :) kinda like your picture.... enjoy the face wash

Burntime
I had it off to replace the drive belt on the tractor. When I switched rear ends I new it was bad but figured I had enought tinkering. Well it started slipping really bad so off came the cab. Tomorrow I will throw it back on. Of course I already have the Santa rosey cheeks... Wheres Larry? He should be along with some 3416 pics!:D:D:D

Burntime
I have used it in spring. It has a thermostatic controlled roof, electricity, water when not cold, and a barrel stove. I start veggies and flowers in the spring. Usually about the end of Feb. When I first got it I wanted to empty it and make it a hot tub room and a wet bar. Now it stores kids toys and grows veggies:D

Burntime
Bought a snowthrower only to have a guy swipe it... I listed it on the allis auction link... Roads were either wet like it rained or big drifts for me. I was driving a 2wd ranger with some weight in back, just steered it with the throttle!!!:D:D:D