Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Rare Burntime footage!

Burntime

Well, like a dummy my cab was not back on. Here is some rare footage of me on the tractor. Not that I am shy, I just got the wifey-poo to snap some pics. Nothing like a few 5 foot drifts to work the tractor! By the way, there is a large boulder retaining wall on each side of the drive. The 3rd pic is the retaining wall I built. The summer pic is in my gallery to give you an idea.

Mike glad to see you got some seat time... my 2yr old son loves watching out the window seeing the rooster tails from the blower :) today would have been a bad day to not have the cab on as it was so windy and the snow is light.

Yep, it was like a face wash with frozen glass followed by a faceplant into sandpaper:D Not pleasent at all. Good news is the 5 foot drifts were relocated:D:D:D

I would never want to put a cab on in the cold to many bolts and stuff.. I am too lazy to even take apart in summer I just leave it whole :) kinda like your picture.... enjoy the face wash

I had it off to replace the drive belt on the tractor. When I switched rear ends I new it was bad but figured I had enought tinkering. Well it started slipping really bad so off came the cab. Tomorrow I will throw it back on. Of course I already have the Santa rosey cheeks... Wheres Larry? He should be along with some 3416 pics!:D:D:D

I have used it in spring. It has a thermostatic controlled roof, electricity, water when not cold, and a barrel stove. I start veggies and flowers in the spring. Usually about the end of Feb. When I first got it I wanted to empty it and make it a hot tub room and a wet bar. Now it stores kids toys and grows veggies:D

Bought a snowthrower only to have a guy swipe it... I listed it on the allis auction link... Roads were either wet like it rained or big drifts for me. I was driving a 2wd ranger with some weight in back, just steered it with the throttle!!!:D:D:D