Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Parts for AC 712H

josh7598

Where in the he** do you guys find parts and pieces for these things? I would like to find some wheel weights, hubcaps, and potentially a snow blower and tiller for my old Allis. Am I going to have to buy junk and restore it? Thanks for the help!!

You can browse on E-bay, read classifieds, attend tractor shows and you are in an excellent area. You need to expose yourself more and things will happen your way, its all there, it might not slap you in the face, but it is there. Patience is also a good virtue. I also can say that just about member said hey would be happy with one machine, including yours truly. A lot of members are still happy and boast about their one and onlydOd, and the other lot said "If have one, maybe two or so might be better", including yours truly. I wish you well.^.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could still order new ones or at least order the attachments and then the right hitches, though expect over $1000 each for the tiller and blower, and probably $80 for a set of plastic coated cement wts, I think the hubcaps can also be had new for under $100. You'd be surprised what you can still get for these from the dealer. Best bet with attachments is to do as BLT suggested and go to shows, check craigslist, ebay, etc.

now that a DUESEY 7060 that is. If you think Indiana is a hard spot to find parts, you should try Maryland. Parts are as scarce as hens teeth :D. I look in repair shops to find junkers. Good luck and welcome aboard. jh with 6 or is it 7 tractors??

Joshua, there is a card carrying member around the Remington area that might have the lions share of what you are looking for if he ever wires up his shed with lights to see what he hassm06sm06sm06. In fact there are quite a few Hoosiers that belong to the club.

I had the snowblower up til a few years ago. It was used one time I believe. Ended up trading it for some other things I needed.