Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

plow hook up parts

bgosh

It seems that I am not able to buy these any where so If some one has these,and would take the time to give me these dimensions I would certainly appreciate it. Thank You Stan

A- 1/4 inch B- 7/16 inch hole C- 13/16 end to center of hole D- 4 inches E- 2 inches F- 2 inches G- 1 inch pipe H- 13/16 ID I- 1/2 inch below bottom of hitch to flush with the bottom. i have several hitches and all are somewhat different. overall length of "G" should be 4 inches J- 3/8 K- 11/16 hole L-1 1/4 inches M- 5 1/4 inches N- 2 1/2 inches O- 3/8 inches P- 4 inches Q- 1 inch R- 1 3/4 inches S- 5/8 inches T- 3 inches U- 3/4 inches V- 1 1/8 inches W- 3/8 inches X- Irrelavent. whatever is left after locating "V" Y- Change "Y" to indicate inside measurement, not outside. should be 4 1/8 inches. do not make this a tight fit! depending on what you have available to use for material, most of these measurements can be fudged. most of my hitches have an additional brace running across the hitch (2o3). if you put one in, make sure your hitch will slide into the bottom of the rear lift where it gets pinned and move freely before you weld. (sucks to have to cut it free and reweld it) good luck