Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
ka9bxg

allis 720 rims

ka9bxg
I am looking for new rims for my allis 720 .Has anybody found any rims off from some truck or implement that will fit ? The tires on my tractor are way to wide (they are 15 inches wide) They are wider than the snow blower.Any ideas? Bob

acfarmer
Any standard 6 bolt pattern wheel off a farm tractor will work,also many implements such as wagons,choppers etc used the same pattern.Case 400 series garden tractors had the same pattern.Craftsman FF series had the same pattern but was a 12" diameter rim.What you have to look out for is the offset to fit your needs.

acfarmer
Only 400 series Case GT had the 6 lug wheels use a 8X16 tire just like the original Power Max wheel.I have a Case 444 and a couple of Power Max's with that set up and the wheels look identical.