Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Robby

Muffler for Simplicity 7114

Robby
Does anyone know where I could get a replacement cheap (not the $120 small engine parts warehouse wants) or someway I could fix it? The pipes aren't rusted out, just the baffle shot out of the muffler for some reason (I guess due to rust??)

Robby
Hey, Thanks for your quick response, I did post an ad in the classifieds, but I don't think your muffler will work if its from a 7016. I have an old 3415 and is has a different muffler than the 7114, it comes out on the left instead of the right like the 7100 series does. I'm pretty sure that the 7000 series mufflers also come out on the left as well. Thanks anyway though.

Robby
And RayS, the muffler is still avaliable but I'm way too cheap to buy the muffler for $120 !! :) haha, but I guess I'll have to if I don't find one in the next upcoming months. I really don't use the 7114 anymore, I sort of retired it because it has sentimental value to me and I don't want anything bad to happen to it so I bought an old 3415 to replace it as a workhorse.