Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2011 winter fleet

Karl_Brandt

I finally got some pictures of my snow fleet for 2011. My nephew was over today and we got out the tractors for photo shoot.........and some tractor time cleaning up snow.dOddOd
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0329.JPG[/img]
Allis Chalmers 917H with cab & 42 inch snowblower. Allis Chalmers HB-112 with 46 inch snowblade. Simplicity 3416H with 46 inch snowblade.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0330.JPG[/img]
Allis Chalmers 710 with 36 inch snowblower. Massey Ferguson 35 with 6 foot blade. Massey Ferguson 1450 with 48 inch blade. MTD 10hp snowblower for tight spots where tractors do not fit. Karl

Now I get it, instead of getting off my tractor to change the direction of the plow, I should get another tractor. The wisdom I get here.01

-----Now I get it, instead of getting off my tractor to change the direction of the plow, I should get another tractor.------- I thought tht was how you made a 'V' plow.:D Think you have it covered karl, was surprized not to see one of your walk behinds in the line-up.

Nice stuff Karl. Say, I see handles for a hydraulic valve in your first picture. It's hard to see which tractor it's on. Could you snap a pic and tell us more about it??

quote:
Think you have it covered karl, was surprized not to see one of your walk behinds in the line-up.
The Simplicity two wheel tractor is in the shed...engine needs a new coil. I have a 36inch snowblower for my Simplicity W in the shed...might try it out next year.
quote:
Say, I see handles for a hydraulic valve in your first picture. It's hard to see which tractor it's on.

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image031b.jpg[/img]
The Simplicity 3416H has hydraulic lift and angle for the blade and hydraulic rear lift too.I added this to the tractor 15 years ago. I think there is some pictures on my website. We had 4 inches of snow last night....nephew stayed over last night,we both got some tractor time in today cleaning snow. The Simplicity 3416H is leaking oil from the oil cooler or hydraulic lines to oil cooler,have to look at it closer. karl

Here are some more pictures of my 1956 Ferguson 35 &1960 Massey Ferguson 35 tractors. The Ferguson 35 with loader is good for lifting tractors & equipment off my trailer and other jobs.^:D
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/ferguson-1.jpg[/img]
Karl

Added new pictures.
quote:
Say, I see handles for a hydraulic valve in your first picture. It's hard to see which tractor it's on. Could you snap a pic and tell us more about it??
I found the pictures I took before of the hydraulics on the tractor. I will have to take a picture of the line coming off the hydro unit,right now I have the oil cooler off the tractor.There is a little hole in tube form the hose clamp...going to try JB weld on the unit. Right it is too cold to work on the tractor outside.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image016a.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image013a.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image014.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/Image024.jpg[/img]
Karl

So as I see it, you have hydraulic rear lift and hydraulic angle plow? do you have any other hydraulic features like a log splitter etc. Real neat stuff. jh

That is a nice collection and it sounds like you also have some no shows to boot:D. Did you add a hydraulic pump to the 3416H or use existing? Any additional pics and info will be stored for future reference.dOd Oh and I am thinking as I read your post, "how can he have such a good wide selection"? That important word next to marital status explains lots;):O. Thanks for sharing, Greg

:D What are you doing Karl? Daring old man winter to show himself so your tractors can kick the shxx out of him? Nice fleet to remove snow with. I will stop and introduce myself when I see you at the NAPA show this summer. B10Dave.

quote:
Did you add a hydraulic pump to the 3416H or use existing?
On the Simplicity 3416H...hydraulics run off the existing vickers drive. There is not enough pressure to run a log splitter off this setup. I think there are several tractors I have not added to this site yet. Yes I'm single and live at home with my parents who are 74 & 76 years old.Me and my 11 year old nephew (when he comes over) mow the grass & plow the snow over 1 hour or more tractor time.
quote:
What are you doing Karl? Daring old man winter to show himself so your tractors can kick the shxx out of him? I will stop and introduce myself when I see you at the NAPA show this summer
I think old man winter keeps coming by to see if he can break my tractors.Old man winter has one of my tractors down due to an oil leak in the oil cooler on the Simplicity 3416H. Me and nephew had the Allis Chalmers HB-112 & Massey Ferguson 1450 out plowing snow and then the mtd track drive snowblower. I go to the NAPA show every year with some of my tractors. Karl