Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
sovereign72

Briggs engine 320421-0134 14 hp

sovereign72
I cant pull up parts for this (320421)14hp engine number at briggs and stratton, jacks, or sepw. Has anybody had the same trouble? I can get the diagrams for 325431-0126 15hp which is the majority parts donor for this new block. I am most interested to find Valves for the 320421 14hp block and the valves in my 325431 15hp block are too badly mushroomed to say yes they are the same size for both blocks. any help appreciated.

larry8200
These are some other 14 horse numbers I have, I think these are 16's sold as 14's. I also think all the 32 CID's are the same engine. 326437 0252-01 326437 0315-01 Grain of salt, you know? :D

Chris727
Must have been overlooked and not updated into the Briggs system. They used to have the PDF parts manual. I have a copy and if you PM me your email address I'll send it to you.