Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another reason why this is the best tractor forum!

sbull78

first of all thanks to everyone that responded to my question so quickly, i really appreciate it! i posted this same question over on the "weekend warriors green" site and do you guys know how many responses i got in 2 days....1...and that was it...however there were 2 days worth of responses and bickering back and forth about picture sizing and spelling things wrong...IM NOT KIDDING!!!i couldnt believe it! what a bunch of idiots....just wanted to say we are lucky to have a place like this..thanks again all:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by LPH-5
My wife says its the BEST $10.00 I spend all year along. DITTO
Lots of entertainment value for the dollar thats for sure. I plan on paying mine on Thursday. I NEED to show you guy's my tractor,:D

Just remember this too. I have heard that free manual downloads do not exist for the green tractor owners. (If this is untrue, please post a link) I have also heard that original manuals and reprints start near $40.00. Just more reasons why this site and the manufacturers sites are the best!!

tim, i have also heard this as well and can attest to that...i have found a decent person who bought the manual, and sold me a cd with all the 300 and 420/430 tractors repair and owners manuals on it for 10 bux...he must have sold a 1000 of those by now!!!one thing with green, nothins free, cheap, or easy thats for sure..the quality i am not gonna lie is there on how well built they are...not any better or worse than our favorite brand...but, the ease of working on them is a real pain in the @#$!

I gotta agree, this forum is VERY active, and the help is SO appreciated! I just hope I can contribute and can help where I can. THANKS SACGTC Family.

As I mentioned in another post. The quick response and wealth of knowledge with so many great active member is priceless. Then you can spend days researching the well keep archives files on any topic. Its best to do a search and explore the archived files and get a eduction tailored to your needs. As anyone can see please don't judge me by my written communication. It sucks I know. I later read back some of my posts an wonder how I got to be this old. As someone here or another forum said, "You got to be tough to be this stupid. Take this from some one who knows." Thank God I can read and I can fix a few thing in this world.