Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Picked up my new B-110 today

moparharn

Went to Cleveland today and picked up a nice 1968 B-110 with plow, deck, and blower. Found it on Craigslist, but also found it again later on my tractor forum. Hope to put it to work again before the winter is over. It will make a nice stable mate to my 1960 model 700 Simplicity. Soon it will be time to restore the Simplicity. :) Bill

Welcome!!! Thats a real nice rig there. I notice the 3 belt snowblower. That stuff is just too nice to use. All the marks you accidently make on that machine will be called PATINA. Have fun with that tractor.

The mower was used by the gentleman that restored it. The blades are new though! I plan to use this tractor for snow removal and maybe very little mowing. I just wanted a companion for my Simplicity 700 as I have the highest possible regard for these tractors. Dependable little power houses that are easy to work on and very well made. The guy I bought it from was getting a ton of calls on it, in fact one guy called as we were loading the trailer. I guess these little guys are more in demand than I thought. I plan to buy another spring trip, angle adjustable from the seat, snow plow for this one like I did for the Simplicity. My 700 will move a mountain of snow. I got four like chains with this one, but prefer the ride and traction of the 2 link chains better. If anyone knows of an Allis cart for sale could you please let me know. I saw one on Ebay a few months ago but did not want to paint it orange as I did not yet have the Allis. Thanks, Bill

I can only dream of having one this "new" looking. Great job for the PO and hope you enjoy. I'd make sure to have it covered, LOL.

dOdSuper nice find William. Love the MEYER decal on the plow. I agree with the rest; too nice to put to work. Keep it for show and find an unrestored workhorse. You can never have too many tractors.:D

Yes, this tractor was for sale on MTF. You guys are starting to make me paranoid about using it. I won't be working it very hard, but it will be removing snow ten or so times a year. I used to collect and race cars and never bought a car I was not willing to drive. For me the fun is experiencing what these little monsters can do. I will work it lightly and enjoy every minute of it. I just wanted a good tractor, was not looking to show it. By the way, are there many tractor shows within a decent drive from Detroit? I am looking to find a dump cart and a roto tiller to round out my attachments for her if anyone has some ideas for me. Thanks for all the nice comments, but all I did was drive and pay the man. Hopefully I can make the 1960 Simplicity 700 just as nice. Bill

As long as you promise not to tell anyone or let it get out on the internet.............$1200. Now I am off to buy HI-Lo gears, roto tiller, spring trip plow, single bottom plow, and dump cart. Probably spending too much money, but I really love these early Simplicity and Allis- Chalmers. Bill

I sure as heck would not painstakenly restore that thing as meticulous as it is for 1200 bucks! And you need a tractor to start! Nice!

I have been told this is a shop queen. I use it to till and blow snow. When it warms up it is getting power steering. New everything and I have more than $1200.00 in it. Marty is absolutely correct. Enjoy it!

im not to far from you in auburn hills, MI. we have our wheel horse tractor show in charlotte, MI in aug. and i know there is a few tractor shows in mid MI area.

There are also a couple of great shows in NW Ohio that get a nice club turn out and display. Talk to MDB, he always has a great display at them.

Well after the snowstorm we had yesterday, I have decided that I am going to ruin this tractor if I continue to use it for this kind of work. Since I bought the tractor to use it, I made a mistake. If anyone wants to own this, you can have it for what I paid for it. Bill