Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
moparharn

Hi- Lo Speed option for B-110

moparharn
My B-110 does not have the Hi-LO option. Can someone tell me if this is in the transmission or just the pullys and belts. If it is external to the transaxle, can I add this to my tractor? Do these parts come up for sale very often? Thanks, Bill

thedaddycat
The Hi-Low is a replacement for the tranny pulley that allows you to shift from straight to planetary and provides about 3:1 reduction as I recall. They do come up for sale but are not cheap...

moparharn
Excellent information, thank you for your help. I have one that a gentleman will sell me, can you tell me what a fair price for it would be? He also has a single bottom plow and roto tiller and I was wondering what a fair price for those two would be as well. Thanks again for all of the help. This forum is great. Bill