Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Getting Deeper...

rokon2813

We had a couple days of wind, left the drifts so hard I had to call in a truck, just too much for the old allis plows. Fortunately I have a friend who will stop by for $10 gas money, and come in the house and have coffee while I plow my own driveway :D Don't think the trailers are going anywhere before spring:O Gonna have to knock this down with a shovel just to see traffic to get out of the driveway.8C

Before the wind, I had 4' plowed on the far side of the trailer:O

I need to rent a backhoe to make a large enough path to my fgarage so my dad can get his trailer out of the garage, because he is moving nd has to use it nd he has till the middle of next week. The blowers and plows can't handle the extra hard 3feet of snow on the ground. My dad has a ford f250 with 8th plow but it was too much for that too.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
you REALLY need a good working blower Dan. Then you could blow it back out to the Lake effect.:D
I second the nomination for the blower.

Got a blower need a cab lol The way the garage and house are situated, no matter which way the wind is blowing and which way you throw the snow here you WILL wear it. LOL

Cabs are nice . But thats a bunch of snow to sure glad I dont have that much . I am ready for it to melt and had enough seat time in the cold weather this year

Hear you on the cab Dan. Matter of fact, just got done putting on a new belt to blow a path out the drive, been snowing blowin all day with winds gusts of 35, my cab is a bit rattie but will enjoy being in it.