Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Off to the GOTO

B10Dave

Trailer is done and loaded ready for tomorrow. Will be heading south in the morning. Here are a few pics of the load to Florida. Dave.

trailer looks great dave :). not sure if i would trust the landlord seat cover to stay on all the way to FL. have a safe trip and take some good pics for us.

:D:D Made it to Fla. with only a couple of small glitches. Will be going to Avon Park to Flywheelers Park either Sat. or Sun. Willy, BigTen is home in the shop with the blower mounted. Might have to blow out driveway to get in when I get home. Hopefully not though because I won't be home til Mar. 20th. Did bring wife's laptop so will try to post pics. Ryan; I will be in south central Fla. for the GOTO and the next week in Zolfo Springs for Pioneer Park Days. Later guys. Dave.

It's killing me to be this close to GOTO with me in Daytona and not get to make it as I'll be leaving for Phoenix Sunday nightB)CC Nothing in Phoenix to do but look at dirt and crime.

:D:D:DDave. I feel your pain. Will be posting pics butI know it's not the same. Too bad you couldn't hang tight til Wed. when the show starts. We are in a campground in Lake Wales and will be going to Flywheelers Park tomorrow. Internet access will be uncertain for next 2 weeks so don't know for sure when I can post pics. Dave