Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
fordone10

new owner

fordone10
I just bought a older Simplicity tractor, and am not sure what model it is. The data plate has been scratched off, I don't think it has the orginal motor, either but it runs. I'd like to restore it and need to know the model, to buy parts and a manual. Tks for any help.I can send pictures if you're interested in helping me.

larry8200
Welcome! Plenty of members can tell you what you have on sight, just need a picture. To post pictures you have to pay $10 annual menbership fee, and if you are restoring an old Simplicity it will be well worth it. To pay point at the bar at top left where it say's "Club Home", and select "Pay Dues" Hope to see some pictures!!!

RickS
Steve, If you are good with describing things you could try describing your tractor. Understand that there are many similar models so without a picture it will be hard to pin it down. Rick........

PGL
You could try looking at the Simple Tractors home page, go to the pictures of Simplicity tractors shown there and see if you can find one that looks like yours as a starting point.