Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new owner

fordone10

I just bought a older Simplicity tractor, and am not sure what model it is. The data plate has been scratched off, I don't think it has the orginal motor, either but it runs. I'd like to restore it and need to know the model, to buy parts and a manual. Tks for any help.I can send pictures if you're interested in helping me.

Welcome! Plenty of members can tell you what you have on sight, just need a picture. To post pictures you have to pay $10 annual menbership fee, and if you are restoring an old Simplicity it will be well worth it. To pay point at the bar at top left where it say's "Club Home", and select "Pay Dues" Hope to see some pictures!!!

Steve, If you are good with describing things you could try describing your tractor. Understand that there are many similar models so without a picture it will be hard to pin it down. Rick........

You could try looking at the Simple Tractors home page, go to the pictures of Simplicity tractors shown there and see if you can find one that looks like yours as a starting point.