Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
timflury

God bless Roy, you will be missed.

timflury
If the powers that be in the forum feel the need to do so, I will not be offended if this thread is moved or deleted. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=115381 For those that knew Roy, either personally or electronically, (like me) my thoughts and prayers go out to Roy's survivors, may he rest in peace. God speed Fay, aka OWHN.

Allis_HB112
It's always hard to lose a friend or a family member. The older we get, the more frequent this happens. I didn't know Roy, but it sounds like he had a TON of GOOD friends. Be thankful you had him for the time you did, and cherish those memories. I pray he is in a better place, and may God comfort bless his family and friends. You will be missed Roy.

Brettw
A sad day indeed. Now He can discuss and "Carry on" with Roy. He has taken him to a better place, yet left us with a void. Roy will be missed. Never met him, but chatted. He certainly seemed like a real stand up guy. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, and Faye.

wis34
I haven't been a member long enough to know Roy, but it's always hard to lose a friend...especially to something as nasty as cancer. I lost my Dad to cancer 2 years ago, and while I will always miss him, I know that he no longer feels the pain. RIP Roy.

GrincheyOne
Being a relative newcomer, I did not know Roy, but from what I read here he was a highly respected member, and a loved Father and Husband. May He enjoy the Peace of the Lord. Wayne

Al
Hi, I am sorry to hear he has left us. I always enjoyed talking with him. Got to know him through his Sovereign TH issues and we visited several times later. I have nothing but respect for him. Probably all of us are a little better for having known him. Al Eden

mroman59
I did not know Roy, but if he belonged to this club he had to be a great guy. His family is in my prayers. I wonder if when you go to heaven, God gives you a big barn full of old Simplicity tractors and parts to take up your time? MR