Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Allis-Chalmers-B-10

new plow

Allis-Chalmers-B-10
Hello all! i got a new plow today, do you think my B-10 can pull it? :p [IMG]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae218/johndeereunstyledb/Stuff/100_1640.jpg[/IMG] hahaha :D its an Allis Chalmers 3 bottom. paid 50 bones for it.

Allis-Chalmers-B-10
thanks. I posted it on redpower, and someone asked about the furrow wheel as well. maybe its an oddball? i also have this one bottom AC on steel(its got a bolt on rubber dual wheel) [IMG]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae218/johndeereunstyledb/my%20farm%20machinery/15956_181396458476_666833476_285848.jpg[/IMG]

thedaddycat
You may be suprised if you try it. I don't know what the soil is like out there, but I've pulled basketball sized rocks out of the ground with my 725 and a single bottom plow. If you have some decent soil that's not full of rocks and has been worked so that it's not grown over with grass you just may be able to turn it over even with a small tractor and that three-bottom plow.

Allis-Chalmers-B-10
haha im not sure if it could handle it around here! its a little sandy at my house, but once you got 10 miles west east towards the farm, it gets to be pretty thick clay ground. i bet it could pull the one bottom tho? weve got a field behind the yard that we dont own but im sure the owner wont mind if i try it out before he cultivates and plants it!

Sign in to follow this