Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new to forum/ newer models

setrappa

Hello All, I am a newly minted Simplicity owner and loving it. All the good things I read about these machines are true and then some. Well built, smooth operation and user comfort to spare. I have a newer model(2003)Legacy with 60 in. deck and loader that is Massey branded. Any advice, comments or suggestions from more experienced members is welcomed and appreciated.

Welcome fellow Iowan I'm just north of you at Cedar Falls. Maybe we can get some more members that are with in a reasonable driving dist and have a get together. All my tractors are old B series foot draggier,so i won't be to much help,but we have lots of guys that can,I'm sure.

Hi Kevin, Welcome to the club. I am also running a 2003 Legacy with a 23 horse motor. It is my primary mower and snow blower. This is my first year with it. So far no complaints. I am running dual wheel weights for traction up my driveway. There are a few members who run the later model tractors. That said, ask your questions and we will try and help. Rick.......