Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
stihlsaw066

new member as of tonite

stihlsaw066
hello i just joined ive been collecting simplicitys for a while.ive got a few now ive thined the heard a little. but i just picked up 2010 w/loader i traded 2 old landlords and some cash i really hated to see them go i had one for 8 years but can u blame me the 2010 was rough been sitting for a WHILE and the rear end was blown the bucket arms have been pached poorly belly pan full of leafs and crap what a mess the carb was hanging and junked right up. this was last weekend and last nite i backed it out and dug the [img]/club2//attach/UCD/censored.gif[/img] outta the sno in my yard it was sweet i also have a 725 with a grader blade a wonderboy 575 and an old 2 wheel tractor with a saw rig ill take some pics and post them in show and tell tomorrow also im looking for an early landlord in the new england area cond not to important thanx

RayS
Welcome to the club! You will have to be a paid member before you can post a picture or a link to them. Below is a link that explains the benefits of being a member. http://simpletractors.com/club2/membership_benefits.asp

stihlsaw066
just dug up some snow with the 2012 loader for about an hour,it works really good bucket has power and is fast.i just need to do some carb work those big carbs are a pain no pics till later

PGL
Probably because you kept on indicating you were going to post pics, i.e. working on some pics, no pics till later; didn't want you to work on them, then be disappointed when you couldn't post. If you're short, I'll pay the fees for you - let me know. Please don't YELL, we can hear you.